hubert at rclsgi.eng.ohio-state.edu
Fri Aug 24 11:20:32 CEST 2001
I am having some troubles with epstopdf.pl
I have a Windows 2000 machine, with gs7.00 and
am using the perl from the cygwin package (5.6.1,
I downloaded the latest version of epstopdf.pl
from the tug website (version 2.7), which
has a nice switch added for the cygwin
However, somehow, epstopdf still seems to "hang"
when it tries to open the pipe....
here is a sample session....
Z:\DesignOptim\Figs-08-23-01>perl epstopdf.pl --debug EquivFuelP100000SOC085.eps
* Input filename: EquivFuelP100000SOC085.eps
* BoundingBox comment: %%BoundingBox:
* Output filename: EquivFuelP100000SOC085.pdf
* Ghostscript command: gswin32c
* Compression: on
* Ghostscript pipe: gswin32c -q -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=EquivFuelP100000SOC085.pdf - -c quit
and then nothing further. (Eventually I escape out of
the code and wind up with a pdf file with nothing
I know this is not a very detailed troubleshooting report,
but was hoping someone might have some ideas.
Chris Hubert hubert at rclsgi.eng.ohio-state.edu
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Ohio State University
206 W 18th St. / Columbus, OH 43210
More information about the pdftex