[pdftex] Problems with included graphics - Pdflatex

Michael Guppenberger m_guppenberger at web.de
Thu Aug 23 23:35:32 CEST 2001

Hello List,

i hope someone can help me: I have included several graphics into my
LaTeX-Source and want to create PDF-Output.
I use MikTeX 2.1. The problem is that pdflatex drops several characters that
are included in my images.
The images are created with Micrographics Designer, then exported as eps and
converted to PDF via epstopdf.
When I look at the files generated by epstopdf with Acrobat Reader,
everything is fine, but in the final document the characters are gone again.

Any help ?

Btw: I saw that there was a thread about this topic about 1 1/2 years ago,
but I couldn't find any answer. Sorry if it has been answered already.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

P.S.: Please answer directly since I did not join this group. Thx.