[pdftex] a4wide and hyperref [ was: LyX to pdf conversion ]

Steffen Evers mlone at forevers.de
Tue Aug 21 12:42:34 CEST 2001

It is not the problem to put the a4paper token in the documentclass (and rip out other papersize tokens if required -- IS IT?). The problem is to make sure that we produce useable LaTeX code by doing that.

So, before we do this someone should make sure that:
1. it actually works and fixes the problem
2. the a4wide format will still stay active in hyperref
3. a4paper in documentclass is not a contradiction to a4wide

If anyone feels in the mood of taking care of this issue I would be happy to do the scripting part in tex2pdf.

Otherwise, Holger's solution is a good workaround.

Bye, Steffen