Can't print either

Jody Klymak jklymak at apl.washington.edu
Wed Dec 2 08:55:44 CET 1998

Wolfram Liebchen wrote:

> From: owner-pdftex at tug.org [mailto:owner-pdftex at tug.org]On Behalf Of
> Jiri Osoba
> >
> > On  1 Dec 98 at 19:21, Berthold Crysmann wrote:
> >

> > > Doesn't print here either (HP Laserjet 5 something). Also gs 5.10 does
> > > not seem to
> >
> > This was a bug of one old version of pdfTeX. Upgrade please.
>
> But I use version 0.12r (rather new). The problem was the same with 0.12o-6.
> Could it be, that gs5.10 and the Perl-script do a bad job, when they
> convert the eps-file into pdf?

Hi Wolfram,

I'm not sure why you are having the problem you are having.  But the PDF file
and source you posted printed fine for me when I compiled them.  So the problem
is *not* in gs5.10 or the perl-script.

You can find the result at:
http://www.ocean.washington.edu/people/grads/jklymak/test.pdf

Try and print it.  If you still have trouble, then I suspect your printer.  If
it prints fine, then I suspect your pdfTeX.  Try getting the *latest* version of
everything, including graphics.def.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington