[OzTeX] Switching to MacTeX

Julian Woods woodsjf at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 14 19:15:04 CET 2012

I was advised to switch from OzTeX and download and install the MacTeX package, which I have done. However, I still have loads of packages, cfg files etc. associated with my old OzTeX installation. In OzTeX these additional packages etc. were normally kept in an "Addons" folder thus:

OzTeX—>MyTeX—>Inputs—>Addons

How do I get my new TeXShop to find these (it cannot now)? Do I simply drag my "Addons" folder into my new "Tex" folder in my Applications folder or what?

I don't want to do anything before knowing what I'm doing.

Thanks

Julian