[omega] typesetting biblical hebrew with makor and a protext install

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Jan 26 18:20:51 CET 2008

So much unnecessary aggressivity...

1) I only said Omega is contained in luaTeX, does that mean that it
should be maintained?

2) I never called luaTeX a new version of Omega, how did you came to
that conclusion? I only said luaTeX contains Omega (and it does: all
the machinery of OTPs is now inside luaTeX).

Apparently your domain name (oneiros.de) is making you seeing things
I never said...