[omega] Texteme, redefining a term used in linguistics?

gabor.Bella at enst-bretagne.fr gabor.Bella at enst-bretagne.fr
Sat Mar 12 11:20:04 CET 2005

I like "texteme" too!

<aside>
My only concern is that it sounds quite theoretical, as if we were
establishing a new theory in linguistics/semiotics rather than solving an
admittedly fundamental but still mostly practical problem. But who knows,
such a name might even prove to be fruitful if it incites us to think also
on a more theoretical level. That wouldn't hurt, would it?
</aside>

Gábor