[metapost] Re: [metafont] [question about metapost]How to make color text in boxes?

Laurence Finston lfinsto1 at gwdg.de
Sun Jan 23 15:21:38 CET 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Hartmut Henkel wrote:

> > I think if it works for `label', it ought to work for `dotlabel', too.
>
> somehow these are not compatible (no idea why), but this does:

[...]

Thanks.  This is the first I've heard about `image'.  I found the
documentation in _Drawing Graphs with MetaPost_.

This is what _A User's Manual for MetaPost_ has to say:
 "[...] the dotlabel statement.  This is exactly like the label statement
except that it adds a dot at the indicated coordinates."

Therefore, the difference in their behavior in this case seems like a bug
to me.  Do you know about this already, Taco?

Laurence