[OS X TeX] CocoAspell still not working for me

Themis Matsoukas via MacOSX-TeX macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu
Mon Jan 17 18:59:08 CET 2022

Hi Raúl,

I totally agree, but what do you use then? Hard to believe that in year 2022 there is no latex-aware spell checker available for the mac. The regular spell checker is an even bigger pain that CocoAspell (which only recognizes a small subset of latex).

I used to use Excalibur, but the app is totally broken in recent OS. The developer has promised a new version in the works, I hope it materializes.

…or I’ll take up programming to write one myself.

Themis