[OS X TeX] includegraphics with EPS

George Tourlakis gt at cse.yorku.ca
Thu Feb 24 22:33:47 CET 2022

Hi Herb,

Thanks.

The epstopdf-sys.cfg file is indeed local (in ~Library/tex/latex/config.

Well, I deleted it in my desktop and now conversion works.

Still the mystery remains as to why ostensibly the same TeX setup in my laptop tolerates my config file

and does the conversions, while in my desktop the config  file is intolerable, and just removing it -- leaving all else the same -- restores conversions.

But I will leave this puzzle for another day.

Cheers,
George