[OS X TeX] double page view

Herbert Schulz via MacOSX-TeX macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu
Tue Aug 2 23:18:24 CEST 2022

> On Aug 2, 2022, at 4:04 PM, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. <Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu> wrote:
>
> I just upgraded to the latest version of TeXShop and all of a sudden in double page view page 1 appears by itself (on the left) and thereafter the odd-number pages occur on the left and the even ones on the right,
> which means that  I get, after page 1, a double page display with page 3 left and page 2 right.
>
> What do I do to fix this?  (The paper is in memoire format)
>

> Zbigniew Nitecki

Howdy,

There was a change in the way TeXShop handles Double Page display in version 4.76 and later (see the 4.76 section of Help->Changes). One change is a better description of the meaning of the Double Page Modes section of the Preview tab in TeXShop->Preferences. You probably want to change that setting.

herbs2 at mac.com

TeX FAQ: https://www.tug.org/mactex/faq/index.html