[OS X TeX] converting EPS images when typesetting

David Derbes derbes.physics at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:24:10 CEST 2021

Years and years ago, Herb told me to open the eps file in TeXShop. I thought he was kidding, but then I tried it. That made a copy of the .eps file as a .pdf. I then put them into the file as ``include graphics{filename}” with no extension.

Worked like a charm. No reprocessing.

David Derbes
friendly neighborhood physics teacher (retired)