[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 00:45:32 CET 2021

Hi,

Just in case,  to share an irritating experience with Preview, which may be
not related to the one with the tabs in TeXShop.

Already on several occasions: I would read through some pdf in Preview.
Then I close that pdf, and maybe even quit Preview (I can't say). Later, I
would open some other pdf. I am pretty sure that at least one of those pdfs
was via texdoc from Terminal. I would try to see where the pdf is located,
by clicking on the small icon in the Preview bar, and/or the v sign. I
would see the directory of the previous pdf, obviously not the right one.

Now, I can't reproduce it. But that happened, on several occasions, incl.
last days.

Best Regards,
Roussanka