[OS X TeX] email

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Jan 5 06:50:40 CET 2021

On 02 Jan 2021, at 11:20, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> LaTeXiT has Preference options to not have a transparent background. That would make it look ok but clearly as a paste rather than matching the text.

I have to say, I would be VERY annoyed to start receiving PDFs in email in place of plain text (I generally unsubscribe from anyone doing anything like that). In a special case where everyone was on the same page, sure, that might be OK, but this sounds a lot like edging into the realm of the sort of people who send 10px comic sans emails in light grey text on a white background.

--
Margo: For whatever stupid reason, you're the high king of an entire land. You
       have to be responsible, Eliot.