[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 159, Issue 1

Themis Matsoukas via MacOSX-TeX macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu
Sat Jan 2 13:26:13 CET 2021

> On Jan 2, 2021, at 6:52 AM, francois.chaplais <francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr> wrote:
>
> Apple’s keynote understands LaTeX, multimedia and, IMHO, produces much cleaner presentations than beamer.

I did not know. I stopped using keynote because of its inability to do math. I will look into it.

...but in defense of beamer: I use the metropolis style, which I like a lot and find to be the only beamer style that looks  "clean".  Latex also produces much smaller files, so there are other advantages as well.

Themis