[OS X TeX] TeX and DVI in beamer problem

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Feb 28 02:19:24 CET 2021

> On Feb 27, 2021, at 6:22 PM, Roussanka Loukanova <rl.stpuu at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I do not know how to install the engines. I did:
> - unzip GhostsciptTransparencyEngines.zip
> - move the directory
> GhostsciptTransparencyEngines
> in
> ~/Library/TeXShop

Howdy,

No, that's not how you install them.

First open ~/Library/TeXShop: TeXshop has a menu item, TeXShop->Open ~/Library/TeXShop, that will open that folder on the Desktop. Then place the two files found in the `For TeXShop/Engines' folder (inside the `GhostscriptTransparencyEngines' folder) inside the `Engines' folder. Then Open the `bin' folder in ~/Library/TeXShop and place the file in the `For TeXShop/bin/tslatexmk' folder into the `tslatexmk' folder found there. Finally, restart TeXShop. You can confirm the two engines,latexTR and latexTRmk, are active by clicking on the engines popup menu on the Source Window's toolbar.

herbs at wideopenwest.com