[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 9.53.2

koch at uoregon.edu koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Sep 29 05:43:24 CEST 2020

Folks,

I just added an install package for Ghostscript 9.53.2 to my web page. This package requires High Sierra or above, and works on Big Sur and Arm. Version 9.53.2 was released on September 25, and fixes minor bugs in version 9.53.1, released on September 14. Version 9.53 fixes the transparency bug which caused us to skip versions 9.51 and 9.52 in MacTeX.

	https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch <https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch>

In case of trouble, simply install version 9,50 on top of this version.  Version 9.50 is also on my web site.

Richard Koch
koch at uoregon.edu