[OS X TeX] Biber

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 21:42:12 CEST 2020

On 20/10/2020 19:56, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Again, how are you running biber? If it's a tool then you could create a wrapper that exports the correct path and then calls biber.
>
> Good Luck,

The usual way :) I just execute Biber by calling the binary directly,
not scripts - that's kind-of the point of using TeXworks.

I can of course set up a script, but I'm more interested in the general
issue than my own machine - I can always use the Terminal. What I'm
trying to work out is what needs to be done so that TeXworks 'just
works' here, either with the right (easy) settings or some code fix or ...

Joseph