[OS X TeX] Testing Hardened Runtime in Basic TeX: no texdoc in Basic TeX!

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Thu May 23 17:45:24 CEST 2019

Murray,

I didn't expect that people testing would switch to BasicTeX for very long. Thanks very much for testing. Now get back to work!

This summer, perhaps in late June, I'll release the full MacTeX in a hardened version, and then if you like, you can test again, this time without all the disadvantages you endured.

Richard Koch