[OS X TeX] examples of beamer slides with notes

renaud blanch rndblnch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:05:02 CET 2019

Dear all,

In the next version of Présentation.app [0], I will introduce some support for beamer's way of supporting notes for the presenter [1].
Since I am not using this support myself, I need inputs from people using it, hence this message.
My plan is to support the PDFs generated using the "\setbeameroption{show notes on second screen}" option.
Présentation will crop the slides to show only the relevant half on the presentation view.
It will extract the text of the other half to be displayed as notes.

Two questions then :
- can people that are using beamer's notes support send me some sample PDFs that use this option (preferably real presentations that you made), so that I can test the feature.
- depending on the template used, a preview of the slide can be included in the "notes" part, do you use this kind of note view ?

And finally :
I discovered that Présentation.app is now part of MacTeXtras, and it makes me proud :)
I would like to know who I should notify when a new version is available to keep the MacTeXtras distribution up to date ?

Thanks,

renaud

0. Présentation.app
http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/software/osx-presentation/

1. support beamer pdf generated with \setbeameroption{show notes}
https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/osx-presentation/issues/58/support-beamer-pdf-generated-with

--
Renaud Blanch
http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/