[OS X TeX] hyperlink in beamer class

Manfred Braun manfred.braun at uni-due.de
Mon Jan 11 13:12:06 CET 2016

In beamer class, when using the \hyperlink command, a button is generated, but it is not clickable. This happens even with sources that I had run two years ago without any problem. Also the “old” pdfs still work as they should. If I process the tex file now, the generated buttons are dead. What can be the reason? It is certainly not the Acrobat Reader, since this works with the old pdf files.

I’m working on an iMac under OSX 10.10.5, TeXShop updated to 3.59. My “old” files had been processed on a MacBook Pro with an earlier operating system.

I include a minimal standard example. Could anybody help me?
Regards,
Manfred