[OS X TeX] Where to put .sty .map .fd files?

BELLAICHE André andre.bellaiche at imj-prg.fr
Tue Sep 29 00:07:18 CEST 2015

Hi!

Does there exits a mean to open all the files needed to typeset some source file from this very source file, if they are all in some directory. This source file uses special fonts, so as files needed, I mean not only the .sty files, but also all the .map, .fd, .pfb, .tfm files.

I know I can put everything in texmf-local in the appropriate places and type some commands in the Terminal. Alternatively, I can put everything in the same directory as my source file.

What I am looking for is something similar to \graphicspath.

Thank you,

André Bellaïche
Université Paris-Diderot