[OS X TeX] Fwd: A better word processor than Word, Google Docs, or LaTeX for writing research

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:14:49 CEST 2015

On May 12, 2015, at 9:36 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Is it really better?
>
> GG

Depends on what you want to do.

(1) Looks like it makes it easy to collaborate but it is probably too
much for *my* students. (Maybe a "light" version?)

(2) You can paste Math Mode LaTeX but I don't know how far that goes:
I tried a formula involving also a bit of straight LaTeX and it didn't
like it (But then neither does MathJax). However,

\begin{align*}
x \xrightarrow{\hspace{5mm}JILL\hspace{5mm}} JILL(x)= \frac{2\sin{x}+5}
{-5x^{3}+2\exp{x}}
\end{align*}

worked fine.

Regards