[OS X TeX] Stupid question about the TS editor

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Tue Aug 4 21:39:28 CEST 2015

Herb:
I don't know what is going on, but now, after quitting some applications and then coming back into TS and setting the Preview display to full screen (via the toolbar--the default is 120% magnification) I am able to use the up/down keys again.
Problem solved (for now).  Go figure.
Thanks for the advice.
On Aug 4, 2015, at 12:56, "Nitecki, Zbigniew H." <Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu<mailto:Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu>>