[OS X TeX] The PDF viewer in TeXShop after upgrade

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Sat Apr 25 22:02:45 CEST 2015

I recently upgraded my OS from 10.6.8 to 10.10.3 (new computer).  My TeXLive stuff all dates from 2013, and everything seems to be working except on feature in TeXShop: the PDF viewer.  With 2.47 I find if I change magnification, I cannot page from page to page.  I just downloaded 3.51 and it has that problem still but in addition if I zoom in (apple +) it will not let me zoom out.  In 2.47 I am able to change pages by zooming out to the original size.  That is not possible for me in 3.51.

Thanks in advance.