[OS X TeX] New Pretest Versions

Hervé CHOPLIN herve.choplin at gmail.com
Sun May 25 14:15:06 CEST 2014

I have installed the mactex-20140524 and the PrefPane for Mavericks run OK (I can switch from 2014 to 2013 and vice-versa without problems).
My files typset normally without problems in macTeX-2014.

I work with an iMac 21.5” Intel Core i5, 4Gb of memory - MacOSX Mavericks (10.9.3)

Thank's

Hervé CHOPLIN
3, rue de l'Abbaye de Gastines
37100 TOURS - France