[OS X TeX] Question on scaling

Juan José Torrens jjtorrens at unavarra.es
Wed May 21 01:40:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

You can simply set up \unitlength right before every picture environment
which needs to be scaled down. For example, with the code

\setlength{\unitlength}{0.8pt}
\begin{picture}(240,180)(0,0)
[your code here]
\end{picture}

the size of the drawing will be the 80% of the original one. Please note
that, by default, \unitlenght=1pt.

Best wishes

Juanjo