[OS X TeX] Question on scaling

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:23:27 CEST 2014

For me, the \drawline command does not work - it may require a specific package, which I don’t know (please remember in the future to provide a minimal compilable example) - but anyway after commenting out the two \drawline commands I got to typeset and see a picture.

Then I tried \scalebox with your code, this way:

\scalebox{0.25}{\begin{picture}…\end{picture}}

and it worked as expected, scaling the picture down.
Maybe you put the \scalebox enclosing the whole \begin{figure}…. \end{figure}? That would probably not work.

Luis Sequeira