[OS X TeX] pydflatex

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 15 04:06:34 CET 2014

Does anyone have any experiences using this? It's a command line program written in python that can perform a number of TeX related operations, but I'm most interested in its ability to filter out of a log file everything but errors and warnings, displaying those in a Terminal window. I made an AppleScript macro front end for it named ParseLog (for TeXShop's Macros menu), posted at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3825336/TeX/index.html

but I have no experience with pydflatex going beyond the last couple of hours and can't guarantee that it's really useful.

Michael