[OS X TeX] Change signature! Re: List archives?

Andrew Miller ajmiller at engr.psu.edu
Thu Dec 11 13:32:43 CET 2014

I think the plan was to get copies of the archives back on tug, but we haven't done it yet. We're all very busy around here with the semester winding down.

The archives had always been available on our list server, so there was no deliberate change. The tug archive simply stopped receiving our mail for reasons unknown and got automatically unsubscribed for excessive bounces back in May, which we had not noticed until a few months had passed. Thanks for reminding us, we'll take corrective action.

--Andrew
Programmer/Analyst
Engineering Science and Mechanics
Penn State