[OS X TeX] clickable url in Pdftex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun May 27 02:28:18 CEST 2012

On May 26, 2012, at 7:21 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

>> Don't be afraid, you can always change back to TeX Live 2010 via the TeX Distribution preference pane.
>
> Actually, I can even go back to 10.4.11 which is now on an external hard drive but runs fine.
>
> Grateful regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Don't go back to 10.4! MacTeX-2010 was the last version that supported 10.4 ao anything that takes you closer to the present requires 10.5 and later. I know you have an aversion to installing new versions of TeX but if you wait until MacTeX-2012 comes out to install MacTeX-2011 you won't be able to update since the 2011 repositories will be gone!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)