[OS X TeX] LaTexMk (was My files on DropBox)

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat May 19 22:22:39 CEST 2012

There are a couple of things I do not understand about LaTeXMk

(1) Because I am pretty bad at LaTeX, I typeset very, very often, just
so that, when I make a mistake, I don't have to undo a long way back
to catch the mistake. But then of course LaTexMk doubles the
compilation time and so I would like to be able to turn it on and off
depending on what I am doing.

(2) When I activated LatexMk, it did indeed appear in the popup menu
right of Typeset but it was unchecked. Yet, it seems to be doing its
thing. But wouldn't that have to be the switch? When I checked/
unchecked LatexMk in the popup menu it did not seem to make a
difference.

Regards
--schremmer