[OS X TeX] My files on DropBox.

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:24:20 CEST 2012

On May 18, 2012, at 12:04 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On May 17, 2012, at 6:08 PM, David Watson wrote:
>
>> Thanks for providing the link.
>> I'm currently working on my dissertation, and I just looked into
>> what the *latexmk engines do.
>> I sincerely wish I had started using this long ago.
>
> Howdy,
>
> Recent versions of TeXShop already have the latexmk engines and they
> need only be activated. See the last section of Help->TeXShop Tips
> and Tricks.

Since I have no cross-references, no bibliography and, since I mostly
work on single chapters, no index until I am done with the whole book,
the only thing Latexmk could do for me is to generate the full toc and
the chapter tocs. However I have become curious to see it at work.

Unfortunately, after I moved the "pdflatexmk.engine file from ~/
Library/TeXShop/
Engines/Inactive/Latexmk/ two folders up, to ~/Library/TeXShop/
Engines/." and restarted TeXShop (2.43 under 10.5.8), I