[OS X TeX] My files on DropBox.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 18 14:54:34 CEST 2012

On May 17, 2012, at 11:04 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On May 17, 2012, at 6:08 PM, David Watson wrote:
>
>> Thanks for providing the link.
>> I'm currently working on my dissertation, and I just looked into what the *latexmk engines do.
>> I sincerely wish I had started using this long ago.
>
> Howdy,
>
> Recent versions of TeXShop already have the latexmk engines and they need only be activated. See the last section of Help->TeXShop Tips and Tricks.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Actually, starting with TeXShop 3.08 (for Lion) the pdflatexmk engine is already activated. You need only activate the other engines if you wish to use them.

Also, take a look at the whole Help->TeXShop Tips and Tricks article since it has references to some other things in TeXShop that folks may find useful.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)