[OS X TeX] a texdoc problem

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue May 15 02:13:40 CEST 2012

Thanks for your advice, Herb. I update regularly with TLU. I just updated now. Texdoc wasn't on the outdated list.

That doesn't seem to be my problem. All my packages are up to date. But texdoc is a unix script. It is just supposed to open a PDF file. It doesn't work on my system. It can't find any file, and I don't know why not.

Regards,

Vic