[OS X TeX] bibliography and citation doesn't appear

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:15:28 CEST 2012

Hi, no the cite-key was just as paradigm as I wasn't sure about the rules refering to concrete works from other people here (mailing list) seems there is no problem about that.

Using AlphaX works, just that at compiling it says BIB OUT OF SYNCH!  Press <space> to run bibtex. then I still have to <ctrl-b> and there here it goes, appears properly, should I take an action for skipping the BIB OUT OF SYNCH!

Thanks
\K.