[OS X TeX] Malayalam and other Indian languages on Mac

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sat Jul 7 23:45:58 CEST 2012

On 07/07/2012 04:31 PM, NMPOST7 wrote:

> I have TeXlive 2011, but as I am on a virtual machine (Parallels) I have found
> no way of using the DVD.

Before deciding which Linux distribution I would use, using a MacBook
Pro I no longer have, I installed with Parallels several distros:
Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSuse..., and installed TeXLive on all of
them. I can't remember exactly all the steps needed, but I can tell you
for sure there is a way to have the virtual machines ``grab'' the CD or
DVD. It's in the settings, with the virtual machine not running.

Best

Axel