[OS X TeX] Malayalam and other Indian languages on Mac

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:52:13 CEST 2012

On 02/07/2012 00:22, David Watson wrote:
> The malayalam package includes the source for the preprocessor, so in theory, this should work on MacOSX.
> I didn't have any trouble using the Makefile to compile the object files for this package.
> You need to delete the ".o" files included in the source directory first.
>
> Maybe Herbert would have some idea of how to link these object files together into the "mylm" preprocessor that you need.
I think we are speaking about two different programmes. could this be. I am
speaking about the package coming from Sarovar
http://sarovar.org/projects/malayalam

The preprocesser here is called mal.

However, I would like to know about the package you are using. Since you are
using it without problem, I could follow your instructions.

Best regards
suren