[OS X TeX] chapterbib

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jan 29 16:48:35 CET 2012

On Jan 29, 2012, at 9:09 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> I am trying to use chapterbib.sty for a chapter in a book,
> to conclude the chapter with a bibliography which does
> not start on an odd numbered page (right side page).
>
> Attached a minimal example.
>
> main.tex only has
>
> \input{Chapter}
>
> and Chapter.tex has two lines of text and a bibliography of two items.
>
> main.pdf has three pages, the lines on p. 1, a blank page,
> and the bibliography on p. 3.
>
> I do not want thee blank page 2. How do I do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> GG

Howdy,

By default the bibliography is set as an un-numbered chapter to have it set as an un-numbered section use the chapterbib package with the [sectionbib] option. This will make the bibliography appear directly following the last section. To put the bibliography on the following page put a \newpage just before the bibliography.