[OS X TeX] TeXShop automatic hiding/unhiding of root file

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Thu Jan 12 01:23:25 CET 2012

On Jan 11, 2012, at 7:03 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> I. Here is how to reproduce the problem:
> [...]
>
> II. And here is how to make it go away:
> [...]

In the previous posting I meant to attach the "bad" files but I attached the "good" ones instead. To make them "bad", change  "%!TEX root = main.tex" to "%!TEX root = ./main.tex" in all included files.

One more clue: To observe the problem with the "bad" files, you *must* open main.tex *first*. If you open one of the included files and typeset it, then the behavior is normal.

Themis