[OS X TeX] TeXnicle 2.0

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:56:15 CET 2012

On Dec 27, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> TeXnicle 2.0, a free (as in beer) front end Editor/Previewer for TeX
> has been released. You can get it at <http://www.bobsoft-mac.de/texnicle/texnicle.html
> >. Anyone interested in testing and reviewing the app? Looks like it
> might have some nice features.

"Clicking on one of the sections in the outline takes you straight to
the relevant file in the editor."

I can do that in TeXShop from the table of contents. And even with my
cockamamie architecture, I can do that from the toc of any chapter.

"It runs on 64-bit systems from 10.6.8 to 10.8."

So much for that.

But I do wish TeXShop would fold code.

Regards
--schremmer