[OS X TeX] TeX Live Utility not updating?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 06:23:02 CEST 2012

On Aug 3, 2012, at 21:13 , Paolo Ghirardato <paolo.ghirardato at gmail.com> wrote:

>> You could retry that wget test using the ibiblio mirror.
>
> Can I do it even though now everything has been updated?

Sure, that just downloads a particular file.  You'd have to figure out the actual URL...I'm running short on time to do that myself right now :).  If you've been having this problem on multiple networks, that rules out my other guesses.

Sorry for all the hassle with this!  FWIW, I've been testing TLU on Mountain Lion and haven't run across this myself.

regards,
Adam