[OS X TeX] Which OS X fonts with matching math fonts?

Michael Ummels michael at ummels.de
Tue Feb 22 15:00:37 CET 2011

Hi,

you can also take a look at this article by Steven Hartke, which lists
some free math fronts (and accompanying text fonts):

http://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/info/Free_Math_Font_Survey/survey.html

All of them work with regular (pdf)latex, so they do not require
XeTeX. For example, to use Palatino, you just need to put
\usepackage{mathpazo} in the preamble of your document.

If you use XeTeX, an alternative would be to use Palatino (which comes
with Mac OS) together with the Asana Math font using unicode-math, see
here: http://ctan.org/pkg/unicode-math.

Cheers,
Michael