[OS X TeX] Latex Editor review!

Enrico Franconi franconi at inf.unibz.it
Fri Apr 29 18:17:24 CEST 2011

On 29 Apr 2011, at 08:50, soumya dipta wrote:

> On a different note, has anyone here used latexian ? Any opinions?
> http://tacosw.com/latexian/

I moved to LaTeXian few months ago, and I find it very nice with an elegant and natural GUI. The coolest features are the live preview, the outliner, the autocompletion, flexible handling of projects, and how errors are handled. I am a die hard emacs fan, but I moved to Latexian as far as LaTeX files are concerned; I never liked TeXShop. There are a couple of rough edges, but I am in contact with the developer who's very responsive.
cheers
--e.