[OS X TeX] Table Question

Jada Watson jada.watson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:12:51 CEST 2011

Thanks for the help so far everyone!

Berend: Thanks for noticing the "1" instead of lowercase "l" in the bolded
line of the code. I am so embarrassed that I didn't notice that myself. I
made the change it the Error message is gone!

Peter, the \up{} codes allow me to superscript text, like the "ère" in the
French text of the table. I can't remember where I found them, but it was on
a page dedicated to language in LaTeX. If I can find it again, I will
forward the link.

Anyone know how to get all of this text centered in the table cells??

Merci!