[OS X TeX] biber and bibtex8 engines

Mon Sep 13 12:57:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just updated to new MacTeX2010. All great but one thing bothers me on my system. I can't get biblatex 0.9d to work with new biber 0.5.5 and not even with bibtex8.
Since it is only a problem if I use my TeXShop engines (Terminal works) it must be a mistake in my engine syntax.
This is what I've got (and what used to work until a few weeks ago):

for biber:
	#!/bin/bash

	export PATH="$PATH:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin"
	biber "$(basename -s .tex $1)"

 for bibtex8:
	#!/bin/bash

	export PATH="$PATH:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin"
	bibtex8 --wolfgang "$(basename -s .tex $1).aux"

biber resides under /usr/local/bin.
Any clues what could be wrong here?

TIA