[OS X TeX] Help with bibliography

Anand Ramaswamy xanandra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:10:33 CET 2010

Hi,
I am towards the end of my document(thesis). I have a main(root) file
that calls the individual chapters as well has my cv and abstract. I
have run into this issue where I want to include a publications list
of mine that is in two separate .bib files (I am using Bibdesk on a
Mac) Ideally I want the publications list to  immediately follow my
vitae in my root document i.e. different from a regular  chapter
bibliography or list. When I try including the .bib files like I
normally do for a chapter bib, the following happens
a)it is placed on a separate page b) I cant change the font size of
the bibliography heading though I can change the text itself.. any
suggestions or workarounds?
Thanks,
Anand