[OS X TeX] dvips problem

lycee.condorcet at voila.fr lycee.condorcet at voila.fr
Sat Nov 6 19:30:38 CET 2010

Hello,

I've a problem with dvips on mactex 2010 : if I include several graphics in eps.gz format with includegraphics, only the first one is really include in the postscript file (no problem with xdvi or dvipdf).

An idea ?
Thanks in advance
	François

Test.tex :
	\documentclass{article}
	\usepackage{graphicx}
	\begin{document}
	\includegraphics[width=10cm]{efforts-rubadh.eps.gz}
	\includegraphics[width=10cm]{efforts-rubadh.eps.gz}
	\includegraphics[width=10cm]{efforts-rubadh.eps.gz}
	\end{document}

Result in Test.ps file :
	TeXDict begin 1 0 bop 639 2109 a @beginspecial 0 @llx
	0 @lly 842 @urx 595 @ury 2834 @rwi @setspecial
	%%BeginDocument: efforts-rubadh.eps.gz                                                        (first one is normal)
	%!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
	%%Creator: (ImageMagick)
	%%Title: (efforts-rubadh.eps)
	end
	%%PageTrailer
	%%Trailer
	%%EOF

	%%EndDocument
	 @endspecial 2381 w @beginspecial 0 @llx 0 @lly 842 @urx
	595 @ury 2834 @rwi @setspecial
	%%BeginDocument: efforts-rubadh.eps.gz                                                        (no data for the other ones)

	%%EndDocument
	@endspecial 515 3787 a @beginspecial 0 @llx 0 @lly 842

  Nouveau : le catalogue officiel des paroles de vos chansons préférées sont sur : http://paroles.voila.fr