[OS X TeX] OT: Applescript help

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Mar 9 20:33:13 CET 2010

I suggest that those who want the $ sign not be escaped should replace the shell script csv2latex in the Applescript by a custom csv2latexe, where csv2latexe simply calls csv2latex with the additional option specified.

The Applescript can contain two do shell script calls where one command is always commented depending on the users preferences, or one could have have two different Applescripts for csv2latex and csv2latexe.

Claus