[OS X TeX] OT: Applescript help

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Tue Mar 9 18:28:06 CET 2010

Yes, I thought of both of these unfortunately neither of these
solutions is terribly appealing. The extra dialogue adds a second
click to every paste and enlarging the list adds to the complexity of
the interface too.  Although I guess the second option is preferable.

Perhaps there is another question that is more pertinent:

Does $ need to be escaped by default in the script?

Alan

On Mar 9, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Another solution would be to enlarge the list by offering the items
> with the additional option.
>
> Claus
>

>> You have to display a second dialogue ("display dialog") offering
>> the alternative to escape $ or not.
>>
>> Claus

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Alan Munn